A Letter to Our Customers
Starlight Homes takes very seriously the public health concerns that we are all facing today.
For our guests and visitors who wish to visit our Sales Office and Specs, we are available “BY PRE-SET APPOINTMENT” only.
- Existing Homeowners, their families and guests, please communicate with us directly via phone/text/email and refrain from visiting us in our Sales Office without first calling/texting/emailing.
- Prospective buyers and their agents are requested to please call or contact our New Home Sales Consultants listed below to schedule an appointment:
All guests are required to review the questions below, prior to scheduling a “PRE-SET APPOINTMENT” and prior to attending an in-person appointment:
- Have you or any accompanying guest with you returned from any countries listed on the Coronavirus FAQ’s within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has traveled within the last 14 days to one of the countries listed on the Coronavirus FAQ’s?
- Have you experienced any cold, or flu like symptoms (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
For prospective buyers who answer “yes” to any of the questions above or prefer to engage in a virtual process, we have many online tools that allow us to create personalized home buying tours and experiences, including 3D virtual tours, interactive floorplans and photography. Please text one of our New Home Sales Consultants with your name and contact information and we will coordinate a time for a virtual appointment.
For guests entering our Sales Office and Specs, we have implemented the following precautions:
- We will be asking the 4 questions mentioned above to confirm that none have been answered “YES”.
- We are working in an “Pre-Set Appointment Only” schedule.
- We are working hard to reduce the number of guests in our Sales Office and Specs at the same time.
- We will not be greeting you with a “hand-shake”, but please know our smile acknowledges your visit and presence. We are extremely happy you are here.
- Currently, guidance has been provided to maintain, if possible, a six-foot separation between individuals. We will do our best to adhere to these guidelines and appreciate your understanding.
- Our Sales Offices and Specs, are cleaned on a regular basis. Considering current events, we are increasing the frequency of these cleanings.
- As supply allows, we will endeavor to have hand sanitizer dispensers available for use in our sales offices for our guests and employees.
Thank you for your understanding as we all work through these circumstances.